Friday 27 April 2012

RETRO CAKE STANDS


With the love of all things baked on the increase and the need to have afternoon tea, everyone is wanting beautiful ways to display their delicious selections of cakes and scones, something sumptuous that's going to entice everyone even more.

Making cake stands from old crockery is very popular.  It's a fantastic way of using that last piece from a set which is dear to you but has lost it's companions.  However, if you want something different, I have just the thing.


Old vinyl is increasingly collectable and as most people no longer have the means to play them you can put them to other uses like my bowls and cake stands.


I've been selling mine at food and craft fairs and from May they will be available from  Staacks in West Kirby if you'd like one for yourself contact me by email at yasminlimbert@hotmail.com and I can arrange delivery by post.


7 comments:

  1. I love these!! Seriously cool idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!! (Have also seen some bent into a right angle to make bookends......top tip ;D ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! What a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! What a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete